Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

All Dressed Up 


Well it's that time again for our latest challenge over at That Craft Place

I don't often get my Promarkers out  but for this challenge i thought i would give it a go.
   

My Card


As with most of my cards I use the Silhouette Cameo  which i purchased from That Craft Place  last year and which i love.  The image is from All Dressed Up. I used Promarkers  to colour the image in  and also to colour the happy birthday and word niece.

The Cameo was used to  cut out the card blank, backing paper and the sentiment.  The papers were from First Edition's Summer Breeze which Ican be purchased from The Range .  That Craft Place  supplies a wide range of emblishments and ribbons  so why not have a lookround their online shop or visit Facebook  or even That Craft Place Chat and Natter where you will find lots of inspiration. 




Useful Links 

Good Luck and Pop back soon  

Hugz Jules xxx



15 comments:

  1. Hiya Jules, gorgeous make! love the shape and the lettering is faberooney. Love the orangey/peachy colours too. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments. appreciate them. xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jules... This is a fabulous card! Love how you've used 'sweetie pie'... And your colouring is gorgeous! Loving the fab sentiment too!
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments. appreciate them. xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Jules, such a pretty card - love the shape and colours you have used. your colouring is just lovely as well!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comments. appreciate them. xxx

      Delete
  4. Awww that is just one cute card!!!

    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comments. appreciate them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! This is adorable!! I love the papers and your coloring is fabulous! What papers are these, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaack! How cute is this! Love the orangish shade and your colouring. Such a nice keepsake the way you have personalized it.
    If you don't mind me doing it Julie, I am going to pin this little beauty to the All Dressed Up Pinterest brag board.http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cute, I love the colours you have chosen they match perfectly with your beautiful colouring x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you have done with sweetie,such llovely colouring and colours are fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! LOVE Sweetie all warm and cosy. Your colouring is smashing and I love the clever use of real ribbon to match the digi ones! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jules this is fab I love it ....gorgeous colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, I love the happy birthday die

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope your having a fab weekend!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete