Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014



Good News

Well where to start, had a very busy few weeks.  After spending a year and half out of work after spinal surgury I have now started working again as a chat moderator and I am loving it.  Working 4pm to midnight  5 days a week takes up a lot of my free time which i used to spend crafting.  Once I am settled into a nice routine I will be able to craft on and on and on.....

Below is a card i made for inspiration.

Ribbon & Lace Challenge over at THAT CRAFT PLACE




The decoupage I used  is one of many supplied by That Craft Place
I find it quite relaxing sat cutting out these wonder designs from the House of Zandra. 

The backing papers are form First Edition Boho Chic.   The accessories are all from That Craft Place

The corners and swirls were cut out using my Silhouette Cameo which is my baby. Wouldn't be without it now.  This can also be purchased form That Craft Place

Stop on by That Craft place Facebook page and have a look at the wonderful lace, ribbon and  accessories.

Well that's all for now i better go get ready for work.

Pop back soon and see what's new.

Hugz
xxx Jules xxx

Useful Sites




3 comments:

  1. oh, what a very loveley card.

    gr. meggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.love the design and gorgeous colours.Glad you're getting back on your feet after your op.Take care.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete