Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014


Sunday 13th April 2014 

That Craft Place Challenge - Anything goes Easter challenge!








Our theme this week is Anything goes Easter


My DT Card for this challange


For this card I used  my cameo to cut out both the card blank and the Happy Easter sentiment.  The cameo which can be used for  thousands and I mean thousands of different shapes and patterned papers can be bought from That Craft Place
The Backing Paper is from the Cameo store and then cut out  to the shape required resulting  in no waste of  ink.

The  decoupage Bunnie is from a selection of Easter decoupage sheets also  available from That Craft Place.
Infact everythign you see on this card can be purchased from That Craft Place.

Well thanks for visiting my blog . Feel free to leave me a comment .  pop back over soon to see more of my cards.

Hugz Jules x 

Useful links:








3 comments: