Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016



Teddy Bo (Pre-coloured)

Been an exciting couple of weeks in our house. As it's a leap year I decided to take the plunge and ask John my boyfriend of 8.5 years to marry me and he said YES!!! the following week he took me away for a romantic weekend and bought me a lovely Sapphire and Diamond Engagement ring. I'm still smiling from ear to ear xx

Just one Teddy Bo card to showcase this week. Hope you love the image as much as I do!


Couldn't wait to show you all my latest Teddy Bo card. Decided as it's coming up to Mother's Day here in the UK I would use this cute graphic to make a card for my own Mum. 
 I used the silhouette cameo to cut around the graphic and then cut Teddy out again to make it a 3D design. 

I used the following on this card:

Graphic used ~ Teddy Bo
Papers ~ LaBoutique Dei Colori~  Pink Texture
Pink Lace Trim ~ Brenda's Lace and Ribbon
The Pink Doillie  ~ Docrafts  I get them from The Range
The bead trim and pearl drops also from  Brenda's Lace and Ribbon

Hope to be showcasing more cards for you soon.

Hugz Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment